Thursday, April 30, 2015

Witness In The RAF Observes Lights On A Huge UFO/Craft Over Brize Norton Oxfordshire U.K.



Date:  April 25, 2015
Time:  Approximately 9:30 p.m.

Hi, I saw something I couldn't explain on drive home around 10 miles from Brize Norton yesterday late during rain storm. Typed buzz words in to Google to see if anything came close and your article appears to be similar in description and area of sighting.

Firstly, I'm serving in RAF and work with aircraft every day, so I'm hoping this sounds slightly more credible. I noticed three bright lights at a slight angle in sky which had me thinking they could of been landing lights on an aircraft on finals, I saw what I thought was the port side light, (red) so knew it was making a left turn.

At this point it was huge, and I mean we were doing 65 and were not catching up to this thing as it was turning towards us which made me think it was massive.

When it straightened up, there was no green starboard light, but another red one, it was travelling away to our right at a steady speed, still not getting any closer to it. Then to my astonishment which I still cannot explain the outer white lights which I presumed were on the wing tips started rotating around the center light in an anti-clockwise direction, and actually turned upside down.

For an aircraft that big travelling that slow to be able to completely turn upside down and then continue to fly along at that speed is impossible and that is what made me search for anything like this.

Your story of a triangular object that is huge in size with the same light set up in the same area made me have to let you know what I witnessed. Saw it about 2130. No explanation.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

If anyone has had a United States UFO sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or to William (Bill) Puckett at wpuckett@ufosnw.com

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment