Saturday, February 14, 2015

UFO Event - Pale Blue Light Engulfs Women And She Rises Into The Air At Billerica Massachusetts (Picture/Written Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

The Vike Report.

Date:  December 12, 2004
Time:  Approximately 7:10 p.m.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I have written back to the folks and I will be trying to call them tomorrow if the back holds up.

This is a fascinating story and looking forward to hearing more about it. Also the names which are given in this report, (first names only) I have had permission to post.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: At the end of this initial letter from the witness there is the report which was filed to MUFON in which the fellow sent along to me. This is a fascinating story. Also if anyone has experienced anything like this, please do write to me, Brian Vike at sighting@telus.net with the details as to what is going on.

Hello Brian, I thought you might interested in this UFO report I filed to MUFON in December of 2004, I cant explain why, but Anne and I want to finally share our experience with others.

Since this sighting, strange things have been happening in the house, for instance the microwave oven would start beeping at random, were on our 3rd oven.

A shelf fell off the wall in the kitchen which I know doesn't sound that strange, but it's the type that the fingers on the side brackets have to be tapped down in the rails, I installed it and remember I had to tap the brackets down with a little force, for the brackets to fall off you would have to tap up on them. Strange sounds would come from the TV and radio.

Anne would see pot covers fly of the shelf and land several feet away.

Many other things happened, but I can't get into them right now, plus it would usually happen in the day and I work full time, Anne would tell me when I got home.

Anne also had regressive hypnosis and her account was the same. I tried the hypnosis, but I wasn't receptive to it. One other thing did happen that I remembered a few days later, when Anne was on the floor I remembered giving her CPR, after I got her off the floor and on to the couch, I looked into the kitchen and saw what looked like snow or fine pellets of Styrofoam pouring in through the sliding door (I guess didn't shut it all the way).

After icing my hand for awhile I told Anne I'm going in the garage to get the shop-vac to clean up the mess, but when I looked again, all the white stuff was gone and the small carpet in the kitchen was dry. Also the white light outside looked like it flowed like a liquid wrapping itself and around everything, I did not notice any shadows. By the way, this happened in Billerica, Massachusetts.

I know it sounds incredible, but this really happened, hope to hear from you soon.

Below: The Actual Sighting Report Which Was Filed To MUFON.

(Recount of a UFO sighting experienced by Robert and Anne).

At approximately 7:10 p.m. on Sunday night (12/12/04) I was in my kitchen preparing dinner, my friend Anne was in the living room working on a crossword puzzle. I have a sliding glass door which leads to a deck off of the kitchen, Anne and I just got home so the curtain was not drawn yet.

Out of the corner of my right eye I saw a huge ball of brilliant white light coming towards the house from the west, it was above treetop level, but not by much. In my mind I compared the size to be like looking at a full moon on a clear night maybe bigger and as it neared it got bigger and bigger.

I called to Anne to take a look, she was as surprised as I was. We went out onto the deck to get a better look because of the glare from internal lights on the glass door. It stopped above the house and was absolutely huge, 2 maybe 3 football fields. The white light engulfed everything. One thing I noticed was that the light did not hurt our eyes.

It hovered a few minutes with absolutely no noise, then all of a sudden a pale blue light came out of the bottom of this thing, the thing that was odd about the blue light is that it formed a perfect square on the deck.

The size was big enough to fully engulf Anne. All of a sudden Anne started to lift up off the deck, I immediately opened the sliding door with my left hand, jumped up and wrapped my right around Anne's waist, with a hooking motion I threw Anne into the kitchen then ran in and shut the door, when I looked back the light was gone.

Anne was out cold for about a minute, when she came too she said all she remembered seeing the blue light and hearing me say that the blue light was square, that's when she must of blacked out. Shortly after Anne awoke the phone rang, I was so shook up I couldn't  answer it so Anne did. The call was from my sister she was in her car with her husband about 4 to 5 miles south east of us.

She told Anne she saw a ball of white light with a trailing blue tail.  At first she thought it was a meteorite but ruled that out because it was so low and moving parallel with the ground.

Soon after the call (which by the way according to my caller ID the time was 7:21) I noticed my right hand was burning and there were a couple of blisters below my middle finger. (pictures attached) for some reason that I cant explain I knew the blisters would be gone in the morning, which they did, so I had Anne take a picture of my hand with my digital camera.


Photo Above: In the picture you are able to see a couple of blisters.

I wish I had the camera with me on the deck but everything happened too fast.  Anne and I are still shook up about all this but are willing to meet and answer any questions you may have.

UFO Event - Pale Blue Light Engulfs Women And She Rises Into The Air At Billerica Massachusetts (Picture/Written Report/Audio Interview)

The audio interview was done by Brian Vike of The Vike Factor.

Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I did a telephone interview with a lady and her partner and they both related a fascinating, but frightening UFO experience. You are welcome to download and post the interviews on your websites, etc.. All I ask is if you would place a link back to me at http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The interview is 48.7 mb’s in size and is 36 minutes in length and in a MP3 format. They are © 2015 Brian Vike. The Report and the interview can be found at:
https://www.4shared.com/mp3/pa_UYEFCce/Billerica_Massachusetts_UFO_In.html

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment