Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Two Cigar Shaped UFO Spotted In The Sky From Glebe Ottawa Ontario (Diagram)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date: 2006
Time: 6:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Glebe, Ottawa
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Orange cigar.

Full Description of event/sighting: It happened in the Glebe in Ottawa. I went outside on the back deck, looked up and saw 2 cigar shaped objects.

One was flying over the house the other was 20 miles away. Within seconds one slid up beside the other. I was in shock a bit.

I asked my roommate if she saw that, she said yes and that one had gone over the house seconds before I came out. I had the feeling inside like there was life inside the craft.


It made no sound traveled at a smooth speed. I ran to the front of the house and they were gone.

It almost felt like they were supposed to be there, almost like I was looking through a time warp for a second, looking at something that was there but I wasn't supposed to see it.

Hard to explain, it was witnessed by 2 people. It made no noise like my eye and my brain weren't working. It was like watching a bus float across the sky. I have no doubt they are real, what ever they are.

Thank you to the witness for a interesting sighting report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment