Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sasquatch Lifts Truck Onto It’s Side North Of The Strathcona Dam Campbell River Vancouver Island British Columbia



I live in Campbell River Vancouver Island British Columbia and have had experiences like that person had. You wouldn’t believe I will not go into the woods alone anymore, not even in my truck.

I had my truck lifted and placed on the passenger side one night while parked waiting for a friend just north of the Strathcona Dam right on the Gold River Highway.

Whatever it was ran right back into the bush where it had come from and screamed exactly like the guys on the “Finding Bigfoot” show. I took off right away and called the police and all I got was laughed at since there was no damage done to my truck.

Vike Factor Note: The person who sent this report to me, could you please send an email to me at sighting@telus.net, thanks a bunch.

Brian Vike
The Vike Factor

Box 1091
Houston, B.C. Canada.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.

The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment