Monday, March 4, 2013

2 Red Objects Seen In The Sky Over The Port Credit Ontario


Date:  Summer 2011
Time:  Evening.

Summer of 2011 I saw these 2 red orbs in the sky over Lake Ontario in the Mississauga Port Credit area. The first one appeared, then suddenly a second. They stayed still for a moment and then moved upwards so quickly and oddly in a way no plane could maneuver.

My line of sight was blocked by near by trees as I drove along the lakeshore. So I decided to take the back streets towards the lake, but they had vanished by the time I had a clear view of the sky.

No one believes me, but after finding this page, I’m excited to see that more people have witnessed it too. I hope one day we find out what exactly is going on.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.
The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment