Sunday, January 20, 2013

Orange Lights And Jet Fighters In The Sky Over Vistancia Arizona


Date:  January 16, 2013
Time:  Approx: 7:45 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Good evening, I never thought I would write something like this. Driving home this evening on the north 303 I saw some orange globes/lights hovering in the southeast valley.

We live on the far north side, and when I got home, grabbed my binoculars and watch the lights for a few seconds, then they just disappeared. I told my wife, we walked outside and they appeared again, just more of them.

We watched them appear for around five minutes, then reappear in different groups. It was unbelievable. After about 40 minutes, we could hear the military fighter planes overhead and headed in the direction.

Then the lights disappeared. This was all in the last hour or so, and I would not believe it if I did not see it myself. It is 8:40 now, and this was all in the last hour or so. They seemed to disappear when the planes arrived.

Additional Information:
The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.
Good Morning, we live in Vistancia, which is north of Sun City West in the Lake Pleasant area. Very hard to estimate the height from our angle, but I will include a daylight picture of the mountain (which you can vaguely see in the background on the videos) and this will give a better point of reference. 

This was approximately 7:45 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on  January 16th, 2013 so it was very cold, very clear and very still. We have fighter planes fly over our home on maneuvers all the time, so we are familiar with both the sound and the visual aspects of the planes. 
 
We saw/heard approximately 7 about 45 minutes after watching the lights. My sister lives at 55th Ave., and Happy Valley, and she mentioned something the next day, unsolicited from me, about how she thought something crazy was happening because of all the military planes flying over her home around 8:45 pm. 

Additionally, my wife works with a lady who mentioned the same behavior. She grew up on a base and talked about the jets 'scrambling' very quickly that evening which aroused her interest (enough to say something to my wife, again unsolicited). 

We have seen a couple of videos on YouTube from the same evening that document exactly what we saw.  My video is fairly blurry, but you can defiantly get an idea of what was there. Here are the links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNbYDw6VLII 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sDpSYy7-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JqKbhxS95Y

On the second video, you can see the two separate lights. Sometimes there were as many ad 5, all in a line, equally spaced apart, at a slight angle. When the planes arrived, there were around 7 lights, in both a vertical and horizontal pattern, then disappeared. 

The third video I added magnification which is why the resolution is poor.

I have been into astronomy for 15 years, and am very familiar with placement of the evening sky and nighttime light anomalies, This was certainly different from anything I have ever seen,  You cannot see the planes in the video (too small) but in comparison size wise the fighter planes were pinhole size, and the orange formations  were pin head size.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment