Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Huge Green Object Lighting Up The Sky With A Streak Of Green Behind Seen Over Kent Island Maryland


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Just before midnight.

I too saw the green asteroid, or meteor in MD. I live on Kent Island which is about an hour away from Baltimore, going east.

I was driving home from a friends house about 12:00 a.m. 1/21/13 (last night) and I noticed the sky was lighting up green, then a huge streak of green light and something falling, flew, what seemed like right in front of me.

It was not your average "falling star" or anything that I had ever seen before. I have seen falling stars and even the meteor showers, they are tiny little white lights that pass by and burn out in a split second, this took a couple seconds to pass and was extremely large (or maybe just very close).

I agree with the guy in Baltimore though, it was quiet. I would think something that big would make noise, but I don't know. All I know is, it scared the crap out of me, it was like nothing I’d ever seen.

I wouldn't say it was a UFO, because of the way the lights were, it seemed to me that it was burning a bright green color, and the way the color was slightly flickering looked like, (from what I’ve seen on you tube videos of meteors close up), that the flickering of the light was caused by the burning and speed/friction.

But I honestly I cannot stress enough how crazy this looked, very large, very bright, seemed to be right on top of me! I am so glad I am not the only one who saw that last night.

I thought I was going crazy at some point.

Thanks for taking time to read my email.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment