Saturday, January 19, 2013

Green/Blue Object Passes Over Nassau Long Island New York


Date:  January 5, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:38 p.m.

Hey, I saw that too, on January 5, 2013 I was in Nassau Long Island. Though it was fireworks, but realized it was a possible comet.

The thing is, it was in my line of sight way to long and that actually frightened me.

My fiancé saw it, so she knew I wasn't crazy. I had that much time to point it out. The other scary part was I saw the smoke trail left behind making it very low.

Then again planes from JFK pass that route so no 100% on the smoke trail. I'm just glad we weren't the only ones who saw this. I've been looking online for a week.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment