Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blue Flash Of Light In The Sky Over New York


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Just before midnight.

Hello, I was curious to hear about this light flash. I witnessed it as well. I was driving southbound on I-87 in New York when to the west I saw a bluish flash right before midnight.

I brushed it off, but interestingly enough, two of my closest friends experienced the same thing from the same direction and they were about 3 hours away in Tuxedo, New York.

I was just curious if you had any information on this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. Hey man Im in Staten Island, New York and I saw it as well. I was looking all over for someone else to mention it online. Glad I'm not the only person who saw it. IT just moved and then disappeared .

    ReplyDelete