Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ball Of Fiery Orange Light Seen In The Sky Over Henderson Bay Near Gig Harbor Washington


Date:  January 19, 2013
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 (plus my husband saw it just as it was disappearing and my daughter heard me describe it the entire time I saw it).
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Roundish/oblong.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw a ball of light, almost looked like ball of fire. I thought it was a plane or helicopter coming straight toward my house, not like it was going to crash, but just coming in my direction. It was pale orange.

It was getting bigger, but I couldn't hear sound. I stepped outside because I thought it was odd. It was visible closer to the tree line. I went back inside to get my husband, but when I got back outside I couldn't see it.

Then I realized it had gone way "up" in the sky and was small and it continued until I couldn't really see it any longer. This entire sighting took place over maybe 90 seconds.

I've never seen anything like this. I'll be 70 this year. I was talking to my daughter on the phone describing what I saw.

I asked her to look on the internet to see if a sighting was reported. She didn't find anything, but found this site. (she made this report because she thought it was weird that I made a big deal about this - in her 50 years neither she nor I have seen anything weird enough to believe it might actually be a UFO. We wanted to find out whether anyone else saw it too and try to find out what it was.)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment