Sunday, January 20, 2013

5 Orange Colored Balls Of Light Seen Over Dayton Valley Nevada


Date:  January 19, 2013
Time:  Between 7:50 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We live in Dayton Valley, NV at 4,400 feet and are surrounded by mountains. While my husband and I were watching TV (our TV is on the west wall with a very large window on the north wall) I looked out the window to the north and noticed an extremely bright orange round object that came up over the mountains.

It came up fairly fast, a second followed about 1/2 minute later, then a 3rd followed all in formation. I went outside, while my husband stayed inside. I watched as the orange lights moved forwarded then appeared to be moving upwards.

The 1st one finally blinked out, then the 2nd one, then the 3rd one. The 2nd and 3rd objects blinked out at the same place the 1st one did, I remember this as I was using a couple of stars to mark their progress.

I was about ready to go back into the house when my husband yelled, "here comes another". I watched the 4th one, it followed the same path as the first 3 did and disappeared as the first 3 did.

Then again my husband yelled, "here comes another"! The 5th one followed the same path and disappeared as the other four had done.

There was absolutely no noise made by these 5 orange objects.
The weather was cold, about 20 degrees and the sky was crystal clear and full of stars.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment