Saturday, December 29, 2012

Red Streak Spotted High In The Sky Over Taylor Michigan


Date:  December 29, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.

I was walking into my house in Taylor, Michigan at approximately 8:00 p.m. December 29, 2012 saw a red streak.

I stared at it as I called my daughter who was in the house to come see it, by the time she grabbed her shoes, it faded, but it was not a firework.

It was a red streak that was too high to be sent up by human, unless it was a plane letting out red smoke, but maybe I didn’t see the plane, anyway, it was their for a good 30 seconds to a minute from the time I noticed it then the clouds covered it, so I don't know.

I always look at the sky and this was a freaky first.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment