Monday, December 31, 2012

Orange Balls Of Light Spotted Flying Over The State Of South Carolina


Date:  December 30, 2012
Time:  8:06 p.m.

On Sunday December 30, 2012 at 8:06 p.m. my neighbor called me to come out onto my porch since my house is higher up than his. He had noticed a orange colored ball of light traveling upwards in the sky and then would disappear.

He said there was about 5 of them. I wasn't able to see them because by the time I had gotten out they were gone.

I chalked it up to maybe a kid in the neighborhood getting some kind of toy for Christmas, but then when my boyfriend called me the next morning (he is a truck driver) and said he had seen a orange light going up in the sky above South Carolina I figured the was something about it.

I have researched the orange balls of light on Google and haven't been able to find anything about it, but did run across your site. Solar flares and meteors are out of the question since the balls are going upward in the sky.

Have you been able to find anything out?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment