Monday, December 31, 2012

Multiple Sightings Of Orange Lights Over Different Nights Seen Above Albany New York


Date:  December 30, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m

Yes, and again tonight with 3 of them up there. This was my 3rd sighting, but haven't seen any sparks.

Additional Information:

Well didn't write dates down on the previous 2 sighting. Tonight it was 1-1.5 hours ago about 10:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. I was at my gal friends house, so didn't get as good of view as I have had over my house for the 1st 2 sightings.

The 1st 2 were just orange lights floating over  my house heading north on Geary street.

It was reasonably quiet and I could clearly tell there was no motor noise. During the 2nd one a plane flew by the other direction and I could easily hear it’s engine.

Anyway 3 tonight, 3 about 2 weeks ago and I think 6 or so about 2 weeks before that. I told my gal it was 7 and she thought I had said it was less. Anyway orange lights floating up from the south.

Once up there in altitude, they moved pretty good until out of sight in the clouds.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment