Sunday, December 30, 2012

Massive Bright Green Fireball Shot Across The Night Sky Over Austin Texas


Date:  December 14, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

I have recently seen the same thing in Austin, on December 14th, 2012 around 11:30 p.m. I can see the sky from the couch as I was watching TV. Something caught my eye and I look up and I see this massive bright green fireball shoot across the sky.

Much bigger than any shooting star or comet I have ever seen. It did not have a tail, but rather a short flaming glow that was on the back end. Gave me chills! It was kind of spooky, but also rather remarkable!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment