Monday, December 31, 2012

Large Red Light Seen In The Sky Over Central Alabama


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  Evening.

I am contacting you in regards to a similar sighting, it happened less than 20 minutes ago. I live in central Alabama.

I walked out onto my back porch, and immediately saw a large glowing red light, hovering very low in the sky.

I observed the object for a couple of minutes, went inside to tell my husband, walked back out and the red, glowing object was still moving slow towards the north.

It appeared large, like aircraft size. When I went to get my husband to come see, it was gone.

I am going back out there-. What I saw did not behave in the night sky like a plane. It was definitely not fireworks as it was a slow, moving, quiet large red something.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment