Saturday, December 29, 2012

Green Light Beaming In The Night Sky Over Ecinitas San Diego California


Date:  December 28, 2012
Time:  Approx: 4:00 a.m.

Hello my name is (name removed), I live in Ecinitas in San Diego, I'm 21 years old and last early morning I was getting home with a friend and we both saw this green light beaming in the sky, we pulled over for a second wondering, thinking about what it was.

Then we arrived home and got out of the car and we saw it again, this was at about 4:00 a.m., when I got home.

I looked up on the computer as to what this meant and saw the picture that was posted and knew it was the exact same thing that I had seen, hope this helps at all and it was rad, glad I got to see it twice!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment