Monday, December 31, 2012

Glowing Orange Object In The Sky Over McAllen Texas


Date:  December 05, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m.

I too saw an orange object in the sky in McAllen, TX on December 05, 2012 at around 9:45 p.m. central. Me and two girlfriends where outside smoking and looking at the stars when I noticed an object in the sky. 

As I looked closely, it appeared to be glowing orange and clearly was not an airplane or helicopter or any other thing I have seen before. One thing I noticed was that it was very blurry to look at. 

I compared by looking away to the stars and then looking back at it, but my vision would get blurry as i did.  As soon as i was doing that one of my friends said, " is it just me or is it very blurry".

It would almost hurt our eyes to look at it. I have seen something almost similar when I was small which turned out to be an air-balloon, but the air balloon I saw would glow on and off and it was elevating.

This was just glowing and coming towards us slowly and dropping altitude. 

Here comes the scary part. As I was thinking to myself it’s probably an air balloon, the object kind of stopped, then dropped something. It looked like a little star falling in a straight line and very fast.

Kind of like when a big firework shoots up into the sky and you can actually see it shoot up before it explodes, but this was coming down from the glowing object.  

Honestly at that point my body filled with chills and I expected an immediate explosion. It seemed like it was dropping some kind of missile or bomb. Also right after it dropped it, it changed direction, stopped glowing and rapidly gained altitude until it disappeared. 

Could this be  some type of weather balloon that drops some kind of weight so that it finally goes off into the sky?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment