Sunday, December 30, 2012

Flash Of Light – Rectangular UFO And Bright Red Light Falls Out Of The Sky Over Cleveland Tennessee


Date:  December 26, 2012 and December 27, 2012
Time:  6:30 p.m.

I do not live in Atkins, VA. I live a little more than 3 hours away in Cleveland, Tennessee.

Last night I was woken by a flash of light around same time, but I thought it was lightening and I did not hear thunder. My window faces west.

Also last night 12/26/2012 at 6:30 p.m. went out on front deck to watch our first snow flurries, I was so excited, but it didn’t add up to nothing, darn. When I turned to go back in was facing SW over mountains, I saw a bright red light falling almost straight down, but slightly to the SE.

The decent was not fast, it took about 55 seconds until it fell out of my view. There was no trail, object was not distorted or fuzzy, very clear and large I drew circles on a piece of paper to try to measure how large it appeared which is about 1.5 inches in diameter.

I could not determine how far away it was. Later after I cooked dinner and my boyfriend and I finished eating, I took him out to show him where I had seen the object. My boyfriend and I commented on how much darker it was that way.

There was a rectangular object about size of football field in sky and down toward horizon. My boyfriend said it was just darker clouds, but it was in exact rectangle with definite edges. Last night creeped me out.

For the first time ever I wrote a report to MUFON over internet. I will never do that again, somehow my report showed up on different websites, made me upset.

One thing I just thought of, the witness in Atkins saw flash on morning of 12/26/2012, mine would have actually been morning of 12/27/2012. Did witness account for the time or was it really witnessed more than 24 hrs. ago? Just curious. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment