Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bright Orange And Red Light Seen In The Sky Over Peterborough Ontario


Date:  December 29, 2012
Time:  Evening

My girlfriend and I were traveling home from a family gathering, we were around the corner from out house in Peterborough, Ontario when I noticed a orange light in the sky.

The light was like nothing I have ever seen, I got my girlfriends attention and when we turned the corner to our street she was able to see the light as well. I thought that was it as we approached our house.

I ran inside the front door and let our dogs out the side door and followed them out. When I walked in the back yard I notice a light in the sky, but it was different to the one I saw only minutes before.

There was a bright red glowing light that resembled a skirt on the bottom of this craft and a yellow fire upper half. It was zig zagging in the sky. My girlfriend walked out the front door to bring a few things in the house and I called out to her to look up and she saw it as well.

We both agree that we have never seen anything like this before. I watched it for as long as I could and then went inside.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment