Monday, December 31, 2012

20 To 40 Red/Orange Lights In The Sky Over Plantation Florida


Date:  September 10, 2011
Time: Evening.

September 10, 2011 My family and I on our way home from dinner stopped at Starbucks on Broward Blvd. While looking for a place to park, I noticed a guy standing in the original place I wanted to park was looking into the sky.

So I parked next to him and upon putting the car in park my son said, "Daddy, what’s that?" I looked up and there were 20- 40 red and orange lights in the sky and then they started disappearing.

I took some pictures and my daughter took some video. I am still blown away from the incident. The UFOs then started disappearing and some seemed to be coming back until they were all gone after about 5 minutes or so.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment