Friday, November 9, 2012

Unknown Lights Seen Around The Gila River Indian Reservation Arizona


Date:  July 14, 2012 into July 15, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Dear Mr. Brian Vike, greetings my name is (name removed) and I had recently stumbled upon your blog, The Vike Factor. On March 31, 2012, a witness claimed to have seen a bright orange sphere on the Gila River Indian Reservation and were requesting for any witnesses to come forward with similar encounters. 

Last July, I had witnessed a similar object that you encountered also on the Gila River Indian Reservation. The incident occurred on the night of Saturday, July 14th and early morning July 15th.

I was driving on the Arizona Highway 87 through the reservation with my girlfriend. 

We were 18 miles outside of Coolidge when we both noticed an object in the sky that emitted several colors. It had vanished a minute after we noticed it, but had resurfaced in the sky behind a hill north of the highway. 

When we were 12 miles outside of Coolidge, my girlfriend had claimed that she saw a small white light moving left and right behind several bushes. The area mentioned has a large hill to the south and several housing complexes on the north side, each on opposite sides of the highway. 

Around 4:00 a.m., I had taken my girlfriend home and was driving on the 87 coming back to the valley. I entered the same area where my girlfriend had seen the light when I saw two bright spheres near the hill. 

The one farthest from me had a bluish-tint while the one closest to me was pure white. Several seconds later, the sphere closest to me turned bright orange and the other sphere vanished into thin air. The bright orange sphere stayed in place for about 15-20 seconds before it too disappeared into thin air.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment