Saturday, November 10, 2012

Two Glowing Orange Colored Lights Over Macomb Township Michigan


Date:  October 25, 2012
Time:  Evening.

My name is (name removed) and I live in Macomb Township, Michigan and about 5 minutes ago I was outside and saw two orange glowing/flickering lights in the sky.

They hovered closely together for about two minutes, then one of the lights disappeared for about a minute before it reappeared again.

Both of the lights seemed to turn and disappear as though they were moving away from my position.

Being a man of aviation, I first thought they might have been helicopters since they were not moving, but after continued observation I concluded they were not like any sort of helicopter positioning lights or spotlights.

I called my friend who lives a mile down the road and she saw the same thing in the sky.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment