Saturday, November 10, 2012

Glowing Lights Spotted Flying Over Naples Florida


Date:  November 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m.

I just wanted to respond to what you saw.

I too saw around 5 glowing orbs moving across the sky around 9:45 p.m. on 11/10/12. At that time they were travelling over the intersection of County Barn Rd. and Davis Blvd.

I was on my way to work and I pulled over so I could get a better look at them. They were fairly close to me and I couldn't hear any noise coming from them. They seemed to just float by, but not at a speed wind would take them, more like the speed of hang gliders.

I tried to see if they were attached to anything, but couldn't see anything. They just seemed to be orbs floating across the sky.

The light coming from them seemed to flicker like a fire, but not an open flame, more like an encased fire, like a Chinese lantern, but I don't think that's what they were. I'm not sure what I saw.

If you have any other questions you can email me back.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment