Friday, November 9, 2012

Bright White Object With Blue Tail Flew Through The Sky Over Clovis New Mexico


Date:  November 8, 2012
Time:  11:18 p.m.

Hi, last night I was sitting outside, talking on the phone smoking a cigarette. I was in mid-sentence when I saw an extremely bright white light with a blue tail shoot across the sky. (It went from north to south.)

Needless to say I stopped my sentence and was only able to say “OMG” I immediately got cold chills and all the hairs on my body stood on end. It was a creepy feeling for me.

I live in Clovis, NM 88101. This happened at 11:18 p.m., (I looked at my clock approximately 1 minute later which was 11:19 p.m.) November 8, 2012. Thanks for listening.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment