Monday, October 22, 2012

Multi Colored Object Seen In The Sky Over North Phoenix Arizona


Date:  October 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:55 p.m.

Brian, I live in north Phoenix. I viewed an object in the sky north of Phoenix hovering for about 25 minutes with my family. I got other neighbors out to see it as well. The object was changing colors from red, blue, green, gold and white. 

At one point I thought I saw a white light go into the object and when it did, the lighted object seem to stop illuminating. We looked at it through binoculars and it was in a disc shape. At about 9:55 p.m. it slowly headed north until it went out of sight over the mountains. 

I have 2 videos of it and one has a plane flying just below it. I did not capture it on video, but a plane did turn towards it as to get a better look at it. I know the flight patterns and planes do not turn in that direction. I sent my video to the news and have not heard anything on this as of yet.

I would love to hear more on this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment