Friday, September 28, 2012

Orange/Red Objects Flew Over Coral Springs Florida


Date:  September 16, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, I think I saw the same lights tonight. Around 8:30 p.m. I pulled over and took a couple of pictures with my cell phone camera, but I am sure they did not come out. There were three lights. They seemed to be ascending and heading west.

The front 2 lights were ahead of the third light. Almost as though they would be evenly spaced if there were a 4th light in between. Anyway, they seemed to float and flicked, like lanterns. Moved like helicopters.

The front two disappeared before the third one went away. Definitely not planes. There was a plane in the same general area, and they were definitely not planes. I am color blind. I thought they were orange or light red, but possibly green.

My color blindness gives me trouble, especially with smaller things. Anyway, I went online and found your comments from November, 2011. Seems like the same phenomena. Just about the same time. So possibly something being launched from somewhere at the same time of day, in the same vicinity.

Please let me know if you have found out anything more. Thanks!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment