Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dark Grey Colored Disc UFO Seen Flying Over The Northeastern Area Of Winnipeg Manitoba


Date:  August 22, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hello Brian, on Wednesday August 22nd, 2012 at approximately 10:00 p.m. I was walking southbound in the northeastern area of Winnipeg, when I noticed an unusually bright light approaching. Living in that neighbourhood most of my life, I'm used to seeing bright lights to the east, which are always inevitably approaching aircraft on their way in to the Richardson Airport.

This one of course, was from the south (probably the south-south-west to be accurate), and caught my attention. At first I thought it might be the police helicopter, but as it approached the brightness began to fade away as the object began to pass overhead.

It was hard to make out, but it appeared to be disc, almost hockey puck shaped. It was circular shaped, almost appearing to have an octagon type appearance, though it could have been perfectly round.

The object was dark gray in colour and appeared to have a single red light circling it in a counter clockwise rotation. The light didn't appear to be blinking, though it could have been and I just wasn't able to tell.

The object appeared to maybe be 1,000 feet up, but due to it's dark colour backing onto the dark night sky, it was very difficult to tell. It might have been a bit closer, or much further away.

At any rate, I still thought maybe it was my eyes playing tricks on me and it was just an aircraft with an odd looking red light that only appeared to be moving in a circular motion and maybe was just two or more lights oscillating, so I waited for it to pass over.

As it did, there was no sound whatsoever.

I was in a quiet neighbourhood with no traffic around at the time, and had there been any engine noise I'm confident I would have heard it. 

The object was moving fast, I'd say 1 1/2 to 2 times quicker than most aircraft that would pass over. I have seen satellites and the International Space Station pass over head (just looking like bright stars), and this object was moving faster than those things appear to be moving.

I was surrounded by trees except for the street I was walking on, so I had this object in my sight for probably about one full minute from the time I first noticed it to the time it passed over head to the north-north-east, behind the trees and houses.

I contemplated running somewhere to attempt to get another look at it, but honestly would have had to run about half a mile to any open space and would likely never have reacquired it.

All the satellite's I have seen and the Space Station that I have seen just look like stars moving across the sky. This was clearly not that.

I remember the sky being a little hazy that night. It had been a warm day and the temperature when I was out was quite pleasant, so it wasn't a crystal clear sky or anything, but I don't think there were any clouds.

At any rate, I'm quite confident whatever that object was was something unusual, and I just wanted to let you know in case you have had any other reports from that night or have heard of any similar looking objects sighted recently. Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment