Monday, August 20, 2012

Strange Lights In The Sky Over Commerce Township Michigan


Date:  August 20, 2012
Time:  12:20 a.m.

My family and I just saw strange lights in the sky. It was green and red and moving erratically. Two other additional different lights were seen.

Then it looked like possibly a shooting star occurred. I do not believe in UFOs, but this was something I can not explain.

Additional Information:
It was 12:20 a.m., Commerce Township, Michigan. The north western sky. I was just reading about stars, I was reading we can not see the green. My daughter, wife and son all saw this too.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment