Sunday, August 19, 2012

7 Lights Spotted From Walnut Grove Langley British Columbia (Video Footage)


Date:  August 18, 2012
Time:  Between 10:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed). Last night between 10:30/11:00 I was driving and I saw these lights moving in the sky.

I pulled over and got it on video. It was crazy there were like seven of them.

Additional Information:

Well I was driving home from the Langley Rams game, I don't drink so I wasn't intoxicated and I see very clearly. I am a bit of a sky watcher so I am aware of the stars, satellites, airplanes, helicopters ( and flight paths ), space station, constellations.

I turned the corner onto 210 Street between 94 and 95A Ave in Walnut Grove Langley BC. Driving about 15 - 20 kph I looked to my left and saw these lights in the sky just above the rooftop house line. I saw a total of 7 during this event.

When I first saw them they looked almost like a formation rise slowly up towards the top of the sky. I stopped and pulled out my I Phone and by the time I had started recording, three had vanished before my eyes dropping strait down and one higher up.

Needless to say, I was stunned by this. These glowing orange/yellow orb type things were moving oddly without sound.

In the video the light seems small, but what my eyes saw were much bigger as I was watching them with my eyes and just holding my phone up glancing at it often to make sure I was in line with them.

In the video you can see a airplane behind them flashing so the difference is clear to any skeptics. I know what I saw.

I'm over 40 and have been interested in these type of subjects for quite some time and have good knowledge of the stars and aircraft, and this absolutely blew my mind.

Very interesting to say the least. I cannot identify these glowing objects through all my experience and knowledge. How they would just disappear was nothing I have ever seen before.

For me they remain unidentified. This started at about 10:50 p.m. give or take a minute or two on August 18/2012. Feel free to contact me for any further information.


Would you like to see the video?

To view the eyewitnesses video footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_toiXlRNfF4&list=FLRCnD9clqNJFk2EktFPIqcA&index=2&feature=plpp_video

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. hi
    just caught odd odd lights over walnut grove bc,, on video,, strange stuff odd patterns long duration..have you seen anything tonight

    ReplyDelete