Tuesday, August 21, 2012

500 Lights Seen In The Sky Over Colorado


Date:  End of August 2006 (?)
Time:  Approx: 4:00 a.m.

Around six years back, I believe it was the end of August. I was strolling outdoors by a lake around 4:00 a.m., in Colorado. In the distance (20-50 miles away), a multitude of bright lights appeared.

At first thought I believed it was probably street lamps from a distant town located on a mountain far away.

When I came back to the lake during a perfectly clear day, no mountains appeared in the distance. ( By many lights, I mean around 500 lights in the distance that appeared as flecks)

I thought, that maybe with the drowsiness I was just a little tired, but after finding this website. I hope this information becomes useful.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment