Tuesday, August 21, 2012

4 Or 5 Glowing Orange Objects Over South Florida


Date:  August 19, 2012
Time:  Around midnight.

Ok, so I have been reading about the orange lights in the skies on August 18th/19th, 2012 (19th because it was after midnight here).

Our power had gone out, my son and I heard a transformer blow out sometime around midnight (I think). We were outside checking to see how many houses were affected, the normal did your power go out things. My son called FPL our power company.

I start back up the driveway to the front of my apartment. We live in a duplex that doesn't face the road, the owner lives in the 2nd apartment at the back.

So I was walking up the sidewalk and all of a sudden I saw 4 or 5 glowing orange lights hanging in the sky (We live in South FL, a lot of trees around).

I yelled at my son who was still out in the driveway, my words were "what the heck is that?"

We watched them until one by one they just faded out, then for another hour we watched as they kept popping back on or up or down, not sure where they came from but they were not planes.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment