Sunday, July 29, 2012

Orange Flaming Object Moves Across The Sky Over York County Pennsylvania


Date:  July 29, 2012
Time:  9:15 p.m.

Hi Brian, me and my step son just saw what looked like an orange flaming object move across the sky above our house. 

My stepson ran into the house and told me to come quickly, and that he saw something in the sky. 

When I came out of the door, I saw an object that looked like it was on fire at the rear of the object. It proceeded across the sky at a steady pace and then just vanished.

It almost looked like a plane that could have been on fire, but the trajectory of the object was not coming down, but seemed to keep a straight path (from the ground anyway). 

I saw the article on the Chinese lantern after doing a web search, but I don’t think that they make Chinese lantern that big.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. Allentown PA: I was sitting outside around 9:30pm looking at the sky with a friend in my backyard and all of a sudden there was a bright orange linear stream of light that ran horizontally across the sky. There was no noise, just a quick linear stream of steady light and then it was gone, just disappeared. We joked about aliens and spaceships but I became curious and I notice online many people from all over saw this orange light in the sky as well on Saturday July 28 2012. hmmmmm are we being visited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the same thing this past Sunday night 2 Sept 12. My girlfriend and I were sitting out on my deck in easton pa around 8:00 pm when I saw what looked like a pillar of fire come up in the distance and it did resemble a plane on fire . My gf thinks it was a hot air balloon but as it travelled overhead the flame was verticle not horizontal and travelling to fast to be a balloon . I've looked to see if anything was reported but nothing yet. By the time I thought to take a picture, all that my phone got was a reddish ball because it didn't focus properly.

    ReplyDelete