Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Large Red Flickering Lights In The Sky Over Grayson County Kentucky


Date:  July 29, 2012
Time:  Between 10:30 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.

My two friends and I had a similar experience on the 29th of this month, we only seen one. If you'd like the details I'll be glad to tell you more.

Additional Information:
Well, on Saturday night my two friends and I were on a back deck. I don't remember who took notice to it first, but for about ten seconds we were all speechless. Have never seen anything like this.

It was a red, what looked to be a circle, or oval type figure in the sky. It was red, and seemed to flicker as if by candle light. It seemed far away, but the size looked as if it was closer than what it appeared, maybe it was just larger than what we thought?

Anyways, I am not familiar with what direction it was moving, but if I could sit in the same spot I could point it out. It moved extremely slow, and in a straight line. I got up and opened the door to invite three other friends outside to see this, but they seemed to think it was just a paper lantern, but after they went back in, the object just disappeared.

There were no clouds that night, and no objects this could have went behind. In fact I don't believe it even reached far enough to be out of site. This was reported in Grayson County Ky.

The time was approximately between 10:30 and 1:00 a.m.

Our friends made us out to be crazy, and just laughed. I researched online if there had been similar sightings of relatively the same thing, and this paper lantern description has popped up a lot, and I don't believe it's just a coincidence, do you?

I literally did not sleep last night after researching that we were not the only ones that this has happened to, and in the same month, and even same night in another state.

I believe I even seen that this happened in another country close to the Philippines.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment