Monday, July 30, 2012

3 Red/Orange Lights Floating In The Sky Near Reed College Portland Oregon


Date:  July 29, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi, I saw something very similar last night around 10:00 p.m. I was walking the dog and I saw three reddish orange lights floating slowly south near Reed College.

I was under some trees, so I didn't have a wide view of the sky, but as I moved around, I could see there were more lights, at least 5 or 6 in sort of a 3D grid pattern. 

I walked down a couple of blocks to get a better view, and at that point, I could clearly see two lights floating slowly south. I watched for a minute or so and one of them blinked out, then the other. 

The lights were flickering a little, but not blinking. There was a blinking white light of a plane or helicopter nearby and these lights were probably 10 times bigger.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

4 comments:

  1. We saw this too. We saw at least 15-20 slowly rise from what looked like behind Reed College. Once they got to a certain height, most of them faded out while a few floated horizontally a little ways before also fading out. We wondered about some kind of weather balloon or Chinese lantern release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these, but over toward Mt. Hood. Live in SW Pdx on the waterfront right above the highway with a perfect view. These were moving north to south. I saw at least 100. Not sure what they were, but some formations were triangular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw a single ball of what looked like fire floating then stopped before a little shaking motion and then floated away from us and got smaller till it wasn't visible.... this just happened near 82nd and Flavel. in SE portland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We saw three bright orange lights in the sky moving fast tonight at about 10:30. It was on 28th and gladstone. They moved in a triangle for a minute, aligned and then one at a time they flickered out. Ive seen some bizarre things in the sky but not like this and not right in the city.

    ReplyDelete