Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Unknown Light And Strange Sounds Happening At Buffalo New York

 
Date:  April 30, 2012
Time:  3:00 a.m.
 
I did a Google search for “red and blue pulsating star” and your site popped up (along with about 5,000 others) when I narrowed the search terms to 24 hours. Apparently there was someone in Quebec who saw something similar to what I witnessed, we are in a similar latitude so I guess it’s possible.

I have two observations for you, I will share both, but please don’t reveal source. Unfortunately those of us who are aware of our surroundings and not blinded by the pipeline of deception are open to ridicule.

I saw a star last night in the area of Buffalo, NY at approximately 3:00 a.m. I continued to observe it at random intervals until about 5:00 a.m. when the sun started coming up. The object was located SSW at about 45 to 50 degrees.

There were two stars within about two inches of each other, with the brighter of the two up and to the left of the other, this report is about the brighter one.

It was a pretty bright star and clearly stood out in the sky, which was not very cloudy, that is what caught my attention. As I looked at the star, it changed color and flickered or pulsed (not sure of technical term) between white, blue and red with white and red being the dominant colors.

Of course the first thing I did was rub my eyes and look away so I could fix whatever focus problem my eyes were experiencing, but two minutes later it was still there doing the same thing, over and over again. I grabbed a pair of binoculars and when I looked through them, the same image, a little larger, was there, a very bright star changing from white to red to blue.

Now comes the other part, which I’m only telling you because we don’t know each other (when I told my wife she just gave me, “that look” of confusion and pity) and I don’t have to see your reaction.

I’m sure you’ve heard of the mysterious noises in the sky. I’ve been hearing them for over a year and even though I found them unusual, I haven’t really spent any time dwelling on them. The past two weeks I’ve been up very late working on a project and despite having sound proof windows and walls, I felt and heard a distinct vibration in the house.

I used an MP3 player to record the sounds last week for my own reference, but forgot about it. Last night, long before the star incident, I recorded the noise again by placing the MP3 on a window sill of an open window.

This morning I transferred the sounds to my computer and played them back with windows media player, I added the “bars” visualization and opened the equalizer. The equalizer has 10 frequencies from 31Hz to 16KHz and I adjusted each one in turn and in total. Here is what I found.

The sounds exist mainly in the 31Hz and 16KHz frequencies, the 8 frequencies between have little to no effect on them. If you bottom out all frequencies the entire spectrum comes and goes with adjustment of the 31Hz band. In other words when all 10 are at bottom there is no sound and no bars on the screen, by pushing the 31Hz to the top the entire spectrum shows up and the bars jump on screen.

Next I again pushed all settings to bottom and again the sound and indicator bars disappeared. When I maxed out only the 16KHz band an ear piercing high pitched noise came out, so loud and high you can only bear it for a few seconds at a time.

There are other patterns too including timed pulse etc., but they aren’t nearly as unusual as the other issue.

I repeated the process with several audio tracks and was unable to duplicate this anomaly, it is unusual to say the least.

I keep thinking about (name removed) and how he said, “It never got weird enough for me” perhaps he should have hung around a little longer.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment