Thursday, May 10, 2012

UFO Drops Out Of The Sky Close To Witnesses At Nelson Ledges Quarry Park

 
Date:  N/A
Time:  Evening.
 
I had a similar experience at the same place. I was over at one of the campsites and I had this strange feeling and started walking over to the beach, I brought my friend with me, I saw a strange metallic orb with a red light on it.
 
I figured it might have been a satellite, but to the left of it I saw what looked like a very small orange dot moving from side to side very slowly, so I yelled UFO, and someone to the very far left (off in the camp sites) yelled back, where's that UFO kid.
 
I yelled as loud as I could, "I'm over here" and as soon as I looked back the thing had moved down to my right, so close I thought it was going to land, me and my friend stared at it for about 5 minutes as hit hovered not making a sound, it was very oval shaped emanating a very bright orange light.
 
After the 5 minutes had past, about 10 other people showed up, once they did, it started slowly moving away into space getting smaller and smaller until it disappeared.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment