Monday, May 7, 2012

Two Fast Moving Bright Lights Descending And Helicopter Over Parc De La Baie Gatineau Quebec

 
Date:  May 6, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Last night I was sitting outside at around 9:30 p.m. and I heard and seen a big helicopter searching for something towards the river near Parc La Baie, as that was going on I could see in the distance 2 bright fast lights descending towards L'île Kettle.
 
They were very bright. The chopper changed direction and started his move towards where they descended.
 
When it got there, I could see him searching that area for a long time. I went back in the house at 11:00 p.m. to warm up. I went back out 20 minutes later and I could see the chopper spotting around searching. 
 
It stayed in that area for a longtime because when I went in at 12:30 p.m. I could still hear it .
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. May 10th 2012
    I woke up at 4:30 am this mornin, I was looking out my window at 4:34am and I noticed some kind of circular shape object that was lite up with a very bright white light that had a light that was beaming down towards the ground. This object was in the clouds and it came downwards out of the clouds and it went back in the clouds.It stay there for 8 minutes and with its beam poking out the clouds and then disappeared. It looked like when a full moon pokes out of a cloud and glows with beams ,the only things different is that it went under the clouds and it was close by .This all happen over Parc De La Baie in Gatineau. What ever it was , scared me.

    ReplyDelete