Sunday, May 6, 2012

Red Lights Observed In The Sky Floating Over North Lakewood Washington

 
Date:  May 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
Hello, I went outside last night (May 5, 2012) at about 8:30 p.m. to see the "super moon."  I'm in North Lakewood, I saw a red light moving in the southern sky, I assumed it was a helicopter.
 
It looked like it was floating around and there was no noise at all. I had been on my computer for a few hours which makes things a little blurry, so the shape of the red light didn't look round, it looked a little elongated, sort of.  
 
As I was watching it float around and hover for a few seconds, I thought this is like the red lights my daughter and her husband saw in April and I ran in the house to get my cell phone.
 
When I came back out the light was a little more southwest, then it started floating to the northeast and started climbing straight up and disappeared into the sky. I turned around to call my son to come outside and when I turned back to the sky, there was another red light (or was it the same one I saw disappear?).  
 
The second one also started climbing straight up and disappeared into the sky. I tried to reason in my mind "what could those lights be?" Could it be someone using a laser, no because a light trail would be visible.
 
I just don't know what those lights could be. It was a clear night and with the bright moon I could see very well. I've never seen anything like this before.

All the time I'm watching the lights, I'm texting and calling my daughter (found out later she was in the shower), I finally got my son-in-law and he thought I was joking because they had seen red lights before over the same area.
 
I told him "no", I really saw them. By the time my son came outside the lights were gone, I was so frustrated that no one else saw the lights. I was thinking if folks were out looking at the super moon, there had to be other people who also saw the red lights in the sky. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment