Monday, May 14, 2012

Orange Circular Lights Spotted In The Sky Over Redding California

 
Date:  May 13, 2012
Time:  Between 10:15 p.m. and 10:20 p.m.
 
Last night (May 13) between 10:15 and 10:20 p.m. my son yelled for me to come into the backyard. There was an orange circular object in the sky and it appeared to be quite large.
 
It travelled from the east to the northwest, and as it travelled it rapidly became visually smaller.
 
The size at first from the ground looking up was between dime and nickel sized (Far too large to be a satellite, planet or star) and reduced to a mere pinpoint of orange light, then we could not see it anymore.
 
We are located in Redding, California.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. On May 27th, around 11:30 pm I was looking out my window into the sky....just bored I guess. Two orange lights in the night sky caught my attention. The first thing I thought...that's weird, two planes flying that close to each other? But then I also thought it strange to just see orange lights. My patio doors were open and there were no sounds of a planes engine which I would hear if planes were flying above. The seemed to then begin to hoover and move left and then they slowly disappeared. Yes! I was tripping out! Then...here comes 3 more. At first they seemed to be in a straight line and then one kinda slowed down. The one that slowed down seemed a bit more of a reddish orange and brighter. Once again, they hoovered and slowly faded to the left and slowly faded away. Im in Farmington, Michigan. Glad to know I'm not the only one to have seen these strange lights....whew)))))

    ReplyDelete