Monday, May 14, 2012

Object Moved Emitting Sparks Or Streaks Of Fire Over Huntington Beach California

 
Date:  October 2, 2004
Time:  11:28 p.m.
 
Hello, I saw what I believe is the same thing you’ve been seeing. This sighting occurred at 11:28 pm on October 2, 2004 in Huntington Beach, CA. I took two camera shots, that’s how I know the exact time. 

A friend was outside smoking a cigarette and we all joined here. There was an orange sodium street light behind us and my friend said, “what is that?”

We thought she meant the street light, the object was similar in color. 

At first she thought it was the light, but then it started moving and emitting what looked like sparks or streaks of fire.

This object was very high in the sky, the color of fire and larger then surrounding stars. 

It moved from north to south paralleling the coast. It would move and then stop and emit several orange streaks, move further south, stop and emit more orange streaks.

This was not a meteorite, as Stan Deyo said they might be last night on Coast to Coast. I believe I saw the same thing you saw and it’s been going on for close to 10 years. I go out an look from time to time, but I’ve never seen it again.

Let me know if you figure out what this is, please.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment