Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bright Orange Ball Of Light Shoots Out Objects From It Over Laguna Niguel California (Video Footage)

 
Date:  May 1, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

My girlfriend and I were outside last night around 11:00 p.m. when we noticed a bright orange object moving fairly slowly across the sky last night, at some points almost coming to a stop.

Neither of us have ever seeing anything like it. I’ve never been one to believe in UFO's, but last night I couldn’t explain what we saw.

I took video on my camera, but the only thing that showed up was when it shot out 4 or 5 bright lights, looked like bullets.

The bullets also exploded sounding like fireworks exploding, this is very clear on my phone. We've been trying to find something on the web today to see if anyone else saw the same thing.

If you have ever heard of something like this please let me know. Thank you.

Additional Information:
Thanks for getting back to me, ill attach the vid. All that shows up on the camera are the bright things that were shot out and exploded like fireworks.
For some reason the bright orange object wouldn’t show up, everything is in the first 6 seconds.
Vike Factor Note: Some language heard in the clip, so be aware:
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment