Thursday, April 26, 2012

Oval Shaped UFO Hovering Overtop Witness At Hudson Massachusetts (Diagram)

 
Date:  August 1968
Time:  5:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Oval
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I've only had one sighting in my entire life, but for this one brief moment I have always thought about what I actually saw almost 50 years earlier.

I use to live on Main Street in a small town of Hudson, Massachusetts. My Grandfather worked in the next town over (Marlborough, Massachusetts)
 
He would catch the the bus each day back and forth and I remember this one night him getting off the bus in front of our apartment and he would go to the store to buy some things for supper. 
 
I remember waiting for him and thinking to myself, I'll follow him into the store and maybe he will by me a candy bar.
 
I ran down stairs to the front door which lead to Main Street, itself and  I started to cross, oh I may have had one foot off the curb when I felt something wasn't quite right, like someone was staring at me and the air around I swear it felt like I was in a vacuum, it was very still, nothing. 
 
I then looked up in the direction that I thought where the feeling of being watched came from, and there it was, suspended in the sky, an oval shaped saucer with two bay windows (at the time I spotted this craft I would have no idea what to call those windows)
 
Inside the windows which were lit internally with what all I can describe is a soft light. I saw 3 figures peering out at me, two figures on one side of the window and a single figure in the other window. 
 
Diagram Left: To view larger, click on the diagram.
 
I was so scared I couldn’t move, finally what seemed to me a long time I was able to look away and I was pointing in the air where I last saw the craft trying to get anyone to look at it.
 
When I looked back, it was gone and I never saw anything like that ever again.

What followed me for the longest time were the nightmares of aliens and space craft as years have passed. I don’t dream of them anymore, but it left such an impression on me and I have been interested in UFO’s ever since.
 
50 years later I can still draw a picture of what I saw and at the angle the thing was at when I saw it. Every word of this is true.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment